Thursday, March 15, 2012

GREEN AND GOLD

Feeling a bit festive here; therefore my eye is currently drawn to hues of green and gilding, reminiscent of shamrocks and pots of gold. I am specially inspired by this beautiful front desk at the Viceroy, Santa Monica. Designed by the amazing Kelly Wearstler, she uses her creative genius and provides a balance between color, texture, and pure elegance.

I am also inspired by the use of nude, green and gold to create an elegant wardrobe choice to be worn in great confidence. Finally, the ornate doorknob detail transports me to old Europe and fits perfectly with my current Irish musing.......

1 // 2 // 3


1 comment:

  1. Lovely colours! Hope you can take a look at my blog some time.

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete