Monday, January 9, 2012

RAINY DAY

Happy Monday to all! I hope the weekend was filled with good things. On Saturday the weather was
amazing, so a night outdoors with friends was in order. We spent a lovely one at our friend Laura's patio;
together with candlelight and a nice fire.
Today on the other hand it is very rainy and I began to think about what one of my friends shared on an
empirical method for weather prediction (las cabaƱuelas) used during the Hispanic diaspora. Spaniards
used the first thirty days of the year to watch for weather patterns during different months and today's rain
would correspond to September as we are currently on day 09.

With that in mind, I guess I might go for the rain boots on my wish list and perhaps even this DIY striped
umbrella tutorial......so no matter where you are or what the weather turns out to be, have a lovely week!


lovely images via one | two | three

No comments:

Post a Comment